"Together - Let us keep our neighborhood safe"

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Update at 19 July 2008

Dear Residents,

Again, sorry for not having posted anything for the last week as I have been extremely tied up. But this is the weekend so here I am! Firstly, I have posted an email that was sent to me by Ken, his story below.

I have also added Michael Chow and MN Adrian as authors to this blog so they will also contribute some of their thoughts and experiences. In this case, you will get to read many things rather than just from me alone! Thank you Mike and Adrian. I still have room for more. So how about some ladies? If you do not know how to use the blogging tools, you can either just send me an email/article or if I can find the time, I can show you how to do it. Any takers?

Please read Ken's email below - very interesting indeed.

Cheers all
Jeff

No comments: