"Together - Let us keep our neighborhood safe"

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Annual General Meeting 2010

Dear Residents,

Our second AGM was held at 10:00am on Saturday, 20 March 2010 at MPSJ. It was officiated by our councillor for zone 3, Mr. Rajiv.

Attendance was very poor as most of the members did not show up for the meeting. Fortunately, the quorom was just enough for the meeting to proceed without further delay.

Question is, aren't the residents interested to know how the money was spent? Or maybe what program the Committee organised for the year? Or perhaps, give some suggestions or ideas on how to improve further some of our plans? Or maybe you are so satisfied with the performance of the Committee that there was never a need for such meetings?

Nevertheless, we have an obligation to hold such meetings as we are a registered Association and hence are governed by the constitution. We sincerely hope that more residents/members will come for the next AGM.

Below are some pictures taken on that day for your viewing.

Thank you.

The Committee
11 Trees @ USJ

-----------------------------------------------------------
























4 comments:

Mdm Chan said...

Dear Committees,

I was planning to attend the annual meeting on 20/03/10 but due the tragic passing of my daughter on 19/03/10 I was unable to attend. I was interested what future plans our Kampong committee was planning.

I would like very much to have a copy of the annual meeting documents. Can Dato Faridah drop me a copy?,please.Thanks.

My house No is 39 Jalan USJ11/3A.

Mdm Chan.

Admin said...

Dear Madam Chan,

We are very sorry to hear about your daughter. Please allow us to extend our deepest condolences to you and your family. Please also let us know if we can do anything for you.

As for the report, a copy will be send to your home.

Thank you and take care.

From The Committee, 11 Trees @ UZSJ

Mdm Chan said...

Dear Commitees,

On behalf of my son-in-law and the family would like to thank you all for your condolence message. Regarding the copy of the annual meeting documents, if it is not too much problem. I thank you in advance.

Mdm.Chan
USJ11/3A

Mdm Chan said...

Dear Jeffrey,

I know it is the time to pay the 6 months subscriptions. Could you bear with me for awhile as I am still mourning the lost of my daughter.
I will sent the cheque to Dato Faridah's house soonest possible. As I said before I am a committed subscriber to the G&G.
Thank you for your patience.
Regards,
Mdm Chan
39,Jln USJ11/3A