"Together - Let us keep our neighborhood safe"

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Comment moderation

Dear Residents,

I would like to inform you that I have decided to moderate the comments posted here in this blogsite after getting comments which are not constructive in our committee's view in our attempts to make the security project a reality. So, if you feel strongly about the issues at hand, please come forward as we would like you to contribute alongside us rather than just suggest and full stop! That is such an easy way out...!

As the intention of this blogsite is for our community, I will restrict it to our residents residing here in USJ 11/3. As such, if you wish to post your comments, kindly leave me your contact so that I know who you are and that you actually live in this area. Anyone signing off as anonymous will not be entertained from now on. I believe if you are sincere in wanting to share your concerns, you will at least have the courtesy to leave your us your name and address.

I would like to reiterate that I have left the comments open before, for a reason. To have open and mature discussions that affects our community and I was hoping that as responsible adults, you will leave your details behind so that we know who we are talking to. If you do not wish to reveal who you are, then there is no reason for us to have any discussions at all as it has to be a two way interaction between the parties concerned.

For those who have doubts about the work done by the 20 odd committee members, feel free to get in touch with us and we will address it with you personally on the issues that you may have.

Thank you for your understanding.

No comments: