"Together - Let us keep our neighborhood safe"

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Who is first?

Dear Residents,

This morning, I had an interesting email from Michael Chow, one of our committee members which I am reproducing here...

Dear All,

Break-In Update

I was told by my neighbor (X USJ 11/3M - actual address removed) that their house were broken into yesterday afternoon. When the police arrived to do the investigation, they said that yesterday alone, 6 houses were broken into in our area!
Are these people trying to beat our dateline in setting up the Guarded Community!

BR

Michael Chow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi There Im Nik suhaimi,stays in USJ 11/3,yesterday someone broke into my house i believed it happened during the day time....lucky for me nobody at home or else wouldnt know what would have happened.Went to USJ 8 police station, make a report..We shld all be extra carefull nowadays, accoding to the officer in charge..i asked how many officers here...he said about 70 and 4 petrol cars...i asked again what are the areas they cover...he said All USJ from 1 to 22..This is too Big an area for only 4 petrol cars to cover...and only 70 officers covering more then 50,000 people in usj "not sure about the figure" All I am saying is...safety of this nieghbourhood depends on merely 4 petrol cars and 70 police man, it's good that we try to help ourselves buy putting up gates and guard houses...im asking my 11trees what we can do to help them help US.....maybe hannah yeoh can do something about this...we need more police man and more petrol cars for a start....