"Together - Let us keep our neighborhood safe"

Friday, July 3, 2009

Car Stolen

Greetings to all,

This is Edmund Hunt, from XX USJ 12/1, This afternoon I received a sms from my immediate neighbor that his next door neighbor's Proton Iswara car was stolen around 4.00am this morning. I'm not sure if a police report was made, but to make known that crime at USJ 12/1 is getting worse. We feel that the thieves are targetting USj 12/1 as it's the main road/arterty for the road users and USJ 12/kindergartens road users.

My question can the police personnel work something about this matter, like having unaanouced roadblock, random spot checks on the various road users using the Jalan USJ 12/1 road. I am just curious why does G & G consencus needs to be 85% rather a simple majority vote. Please deal with this matter urgently, as G & G can help reduce or maybe even prevent crime.

Thank you,

Sincerely yours,
Edmund Hunt

No comments: